Sunday, September 14, 2008

Football:
ISB had their first home football game on Saturday. It poured! The picture of Maria shows her unstoppable school spirit! The boosters actually serve real hamburgers and popcorn. The team won by one point against a rival from London. Next week's game is in Germany. There aren't too many local teams to play! Road trip?
Cooking:
I just figured out you can't buy cream of chicken soup in my store. I am going to keep hunting. I can't be the first expatriate to wish for a can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken. This item will be added to my list of most wanted foods. Belgium is filled with wonderful food items. So I will replace those things I used to enjoy with newly found foods that we will grow to crave. In the mean time, I need some new recipes!
Activity update:
Maria is in the musical Oklahoma. Leah is playing the Bass in the orchestra and Jennifer is playing the Viola. They both start cooking classes tomorrow. (Maybe they can help me with the soup problem!) Bob is traveling a little but not too much. And I start taking language classes in Dutch tomorrow. Wow we are busy!!

3 comments:

  1. I was not scared at all- It always amazes me what a "small" world we live in-I am so glad you said something and wrote on my blog- cuz i did try to look you up but my spelling was way off!! I would love to get together with you- my cell is 0494219420! Hope your dutch(nederlands) is going well! I can't speak any french or dutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Julie, this blog has become one of my obsessions. Step away from the TV and post!! :)
    Jennifer
    SG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Debbie. This is my first time to your blog. I will definitely be back! (:

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...