Friday, September 12, 2008

We have TV!!!


Yesterday I climbed to the top of my tree shaped clothesline and attached a complicated antenna system so my family can now see television.


I am just kidding! Telenet finally arrived, one hour earlier than expected, and quickly set up our signal. We can now see news from many different countries and American sitcoms with Flemish subtitles. Last night we watched the Paralympics, America's Funniest Home Videos and an Italian Beauty Pageant.


I don't have time to write on my blog. I have to watch TV!!!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a t.v. in the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! No, Brenda, we do not have a TV in the bathroom. You are probably thinking of my older blog post when I said we had 10 televisions in our old house. We have 3 televisions now but none in the bathroom. Sorry! That picture was taken of the tv in the kitchen. It is mounted on the wall and was set up like that when we moved in. My kitchen has brown tiles starting at the floor and going all the way to the ceiling. I have cream colored cabinets with a brown/cream/black marble countertop. I know it sounds weird but it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! A connection to the outside world! I don't think I could have lasted as long as you did!! At least when they got it hooked up there wasn't any problems.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...