Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogging

I never realized just how much this blog would be viewed. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and see how many hits I have had. Even more interesting is the map at the bottom just above the counter. If you click on it you will see where the people are located who landed on my blog. The biggest circles show multiple hits from the same region. You can tell where my family and friends live by how big the circles are in their regions. The weirdest thing are the hits from Egypt, Australia and South America. I often wonder how those bloggers landed on The Biasi Blog! Were they bored when they read it or did they secretly think I should just go out and buy another dryer to solve my laundry problem?



If you go to http://www.google.com/ and search "moving to overijse" under the blog category (located in the "more" section next to Gmail), you will be directed to my blog.



I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the people reading my blog. My mom and dad probably get credit for quite a few of those blog hits on the counter. They gave the blog address to all of the family and Bob's family has read it too. Then there are the friends back home in Indiana, my teaching pals and the kids' friends.



Keep reading the blog. I hope you enjoy it and maybe I can entice you to come visit us and see all the things I write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...