Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snow Snow Go Away Come Again Another Day (when Bob is home to shovel it!)

If it were just a little warmer, all the snow we have had in Belgium would be rain. Rain is normal here but snow is not, at least not as much as we have had in the past month. I know my friends and family back home are snickering because they have had more than their share of the white stuff too. I sure wish we would have brought our collection of sturdy snow shovels with us from Indiana. We believed everyone when they said it never snows in Belgium and we left all the snow blowing/scooping/pushing supplies back in the states!

This is the space where lots of pictures should be! But for some reason, I can't upload anything. Check back in the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...