Wednesday, January 27, 2010

:)


While going through some of my pictures for the other blog entry I wrote today, I found these pictures of Bob and the girls. They were taken in September at a restaurant in a little town called Jezus-Eik. We pass through this tiny, blink and you miss it, town on our way to Brussels. On one street there are 13 restaurants all clumped together. In the picture above you can see 9 of the restaurants. My goal is to visit every one of them! So far I have been to 4. I have a long way to go! It doesn't help that we keep going to the same place over and over again. It is one of those places where we know the food will always be perfect and the waiters will be fun. Here is a picture of our favorite waiter. His restaurant, CAFE de la FORET, is across the street from the ones in the picure above and is on the edge of the forest. Enjoy these silly pictures...can you pick which one I framed?

2 comments:

  1. It's always great to see pictures of everyone! Thanks for posting them...although we need to see more pictures of you Julie! Miss you all terribly! I would frame the top one...but the bottom one is way funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that waiter! The top picture is our choice to frame. It would be even better if you were all in the picture!! Get that waiter to take one next time.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...