Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally Pictures Finally!

Wow! I am finally able to post pictures!!! I have no idea why this didn't work this morning, yesterday or even last week. Anyway, posting is working now and I am going to capitalize on the opportunity. Here are pictures of last week's snow storm. We didn't bring our giant snow shovel with us nor did we bring our snow blower. The pictures show all the tools we use to get rid of the white stuff.Here we have Maria shoveling the front walk leading to the street. Doesn't she look happy and excited? She is using our biggest and only shovel. It isn't really a snow shovel but it does a good job.
Maria was a little unhappy and cold. She needed a ride to a friend's house and couldn't leave until we dug ourselves out of the snow. On the positive side, look how healthy she is!!! She just had surgery to remove the pins and screws from her spine a short 3 weeks before this picture was taken. She never complained about pain or used her back as an excuse. Good girl!This is Bob. Take a look at the tool he gets to use to remove snow. It is a squeegee! He is one very resourceful guy.
Leah gets her resourcefulness from her father. In this picture she is using a giant IKEA shoehorn to scrape the ice off the driveway. Good girl!
And finally Jennifer with the broom. She grabbed whatever handled object was left in the garage. She and Bob used their tools in tandem. Good girl!
Aren't you wondering which tool I used? I was lucky enough to be in charge of picture taking!


3 comments:

  1. I've seen you in action. I am sure you put the camera down and shoveled as well. In fact you probably shoveled first. I cannot figure out this blog comment space now. I have to sign in as anonymous. I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing to get back to MARDI like it used to be. It looks different than it used to and I'm stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely looks like you had the best job of all! I believe you have had more snow there than we have had here...which is fine with us...you can keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warkins FamilyJanuary 22, 2010

    Our mountains could use some of that snow. We still have tree tops poking thru our favorite ski runs. Do you think Uncle Bob could squeegee some of that snow over here. Now that we know he is so resourceful, we could use his help.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...