Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's time to start blogging again!


That's correct. The desire to blog has finally returned and boy have I got a lot to say! 
Why now after a year of no blogging? There are 2 reasons...
1. I just figured out how to make blog posts using my phone.
2. I have been stranded in Washington DC for 24 hours and I have nothing better to do.

On Sunday Bob and I left for a trip to Zurich, Switzerland and Brussels. He had to work in both places and was kind enough to bring me along. We made our first flight from Indy to DC easily. But once we got to DC flights were cancelled and delayed. United thought our flight would still take off. After an hour delay we boarded the plane and then just sat and waited. 5 hours later we were still waiting! United finally decided to cancel our flight but then the door of the plane was frozen shut and we waited another 45 minutes to get out!! 
I won't list all of the gruesome details but as I type this we are back at the airport a day later waiting for another flight that will take us to Zurich. We don't know where our luggage is but they have promised us it will arrive in Zurich when we do!
This is how we spent out bonus morning in Washington.

1 comment:

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...