Friday, December 13, 2013

Zurich at Christmas 2013

Bob and I arrived in Zürich a day late and with no luggage but we're still making the most of our time. We have bought some very trendy European clothes and we're seeing the city we already love in a completely new way.
We drank some Swiss Gluhwein. (I know the picture is bad but it's the best I could do.)
We went to the most beautiful Christmas market I have ever seen. That big tree is covered in Swarovski Crystal snowflake ornaments.
I shopped until I dropped!
And then I shopped some more!
And of course we ate pretzels!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! That's one city we never got a change to visit while we lived there.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...