Sunday, October 18, 2015

I grew that!

I grew these peppers!! I don't have a real garden but every year I plant some cilantro, parsley, sage, chives, thyme and basil. This year Home Depot had a few sorry looking pepper plants in 3 varieties on clearance for $.10 since it was already July. All the plants were flowering or already had a pepper growing so I knew I would have at least one pepper. The fatter pepper in the bowl isn't spicy at all. It's really good to cook with and I had at least 5 bigger ones all summer. The skinny peppers are very hot and spicy. I have collected more than 20 of those. Maybe I'll grow a tomato plant next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...