Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 23

There are dates you have set before you that you think will never come. For us June 23, our packing day, seemed so far away. The moving company arrived and started right in to box up everything we own. Because of Bob, we were actually ready. The packers work so fast and there are boxes everywhere. This job should take all week to get done. The container arrives tomorrow to start the big load for the 5 week boat shipment.

The next important date is July 7 when we travel to Denver and South Dakota to see Uncle Brad, Aunt Kirstian and the cousins. We will also get to see a great piece of American History, Mount Rushmore.

July 23, August 18, 22, 25, and 27 are all important dates to look forward to. Those dates seem far far away since all of the corresponding events will take place in another country. I still find it hard to imagine the Biasi Family living in Overijse, Belgium.

I will post again on June 26, a very important day for me. It will take a lot of thinking before I know what to write about that day! The words "I am thankful to be here." just don't seem appropriate.

3 comments:

  1. I just got tickets for my first trip to Belgium - just in time for the National Holiday in July. I'm going just for a week to see what the area we're looking at is like, but my husband gets to stay for three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our container finished being packed today. It actually took 2 containers to accommodate this family of 5. You may be able to get by with less. There was quite a bit of room in the 2nd container and we decided to bring along one of our cars. Yeah!!! We worked all day with the movers and relocaters. They were so helpful. They have done this so many times before. I hope you have a wonderful visit. I looked up Mon and saw your location. You are close to some very beautiful areas. Maybe you will be able to see Paris AND Brussels on your trip. I hope it is everything you want it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 26, 2008

    Hey its madeline,
    I miss Leah, Jennifer, and Maria so much, the studio is just not the same, by the way i don't know if this is really a comment or not but i think your going to read it so why not write one. I hope Jenn was ok going on the planes, and that she didn't get sick. Hope you are having fun!
    madeline

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...