Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dryer News

I have a dryer!!!
Finally, after 2 long months of drying clothes outside, my American dryer has been hooked up here in Europe. This is even better than the day we finally got TV!

Bob's birthday was Friday. I'm not sure if I should tell you his age, but he is two years older than me and I am 45. :) No secrets! The twins turn 11 on Wednesday. There is lots of cake at our house right now. We may celebrate with a trip over the weekend, but it's still in the planning stages. Check back later in the week...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! No more hanging up and rain and taking down and sun and hanging up and rain, etc. I'm so glad for you, I am not even waiting for you to call - just commenting on your blog instead - a dryer at last!! Now you can know how hard Grandma worked on Mondays many years ago! We got a washer, dryer and a dishwasher in the early 50's. She was elated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is the BEST news! It's amazing how many people in France don't have dryers - including Simon's mom and she had 3 boys!!!! I can live without a lot, but not a dryer.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...