Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Starbucks

My friend Jill sent me this very interesting and cool article about Starbucks. You have to read it to see the correlation between the declining economy and the amount of Starbucks locations a country has.



http://www.newsweek.com/id/164878/page/1



Don't worry. I plan on frequenting each and every one of the 6 Starbucks locations near my house when I go home next week. Don't ever say I didn't contribute to the growth of the economy. "One venti Cafe Americano with 2 Equals please"

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    Just wanted to say hi! Therese sent me your blog address. How fun! All seems to be going well. Talk to you soon!

    Jennifer Rakow

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...