Saturday, November 14, 2009

Colleges

Vote for a college! Help Maria pick a college! Leave a comment if you feel strongly about one school or another. There are actually 2 more colleges that aren't on the list of choices; one is a long shot and one is a fallback. Yesterday, Maria came home with 2 more universities that caught her eye. I think she will be happy anywhere. Bob would like her to be happy in Indiana where it is cheaper. I would like her to be happy at a school near relatives since we will still be in Europe.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for IU - that's where I got my graduate degree. The campus is beautiful and it's such a diverse, culture-filled city.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...