Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shopping for breakfast

Raise your hand if you like chocolate!
Raise your hand if you like bread!

I recently found something at the store called "Breakfast Chocolate" and bought it just to see what it was. Zoom in on the picture and you will see that the front of the box shows thin pieces of chocolate on top of bread. There were no directions on the box except something in Flemish, French and German about storing the chocolate at an acceptable temperature. The family has been eating this stuff without the bread at all times of the day. The chocolate is really good! Today I tried to make it the way it showed on the box. I toasted a piece of bread and layed the thin piece of chocolate on top to melt. I wasn't very good. But I guess if we Americans will eat a sugar filled Pop Tart, why not eat a slab of chocolate on bread?


1 comment:

  1. I finally saw that stuff in the grocery store. Weird. The first time I tried Nutella, in France, it was spread on a baguette. Yum, so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...