Monday, January 31, 2011

Way back in November, my friends came to visit!

Jennifer and me.

Eileen and me

Way back in November, my friends, Jennifer and Eileen, came to Belgium for a visit. We had so much fun! I realized three things...(1) I have very few pictures from their visit. (2) We had a really good time. (3) Good friends cannot be replaced! We did so many fun things. Our biggest adventure was a day trip to Venice! It is hard to believe, but you really can visit that beautiful island all in one day. Granted, we started the day at 5am and didn't get home until after 11pm, but who cares? WE WENT TO VENICE, ITALY!!!

I never put myself on the blog, but I really like this picture. The background really shows Venice and a glimpse of Europe in general. Jennifer and Eileen had a great visit. They saw Paris (remember the post about getting robbed?), Ghent, Amsterdam, Venice and all the little stops along the way in Brussels.

1 comment:

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...