Saturday, June 27, 2015

Argentan #16

While still on my own, and after the museum, I drove to the castle of William the Conquerer. 
It was in the beautiful town of Falaise but honestly the castle was boring. I had more fun at the grocery store...
The girls will love this translation from the  original Sour Patch Kids!
This hair color really made me laugh. It had white highlights in the front. You really have to choose your wardrobe wisely with hair like this. 
I had to pick up Bob after work but I made a quick stop at a Canadian war memorial. Sites like these are all over the region. We have been to the Normany region before and I have seen everything historical. This is like a bonus visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...