Thursday, June 18, 2015

Barcelona #1

I'm in Barcelona!!! Bob is working here so I came along too. The twins are on a 2 week camping trip in Colorado. My trip started off badly with a canceled flight in New York on Monday. It's a long story how it all happened but eventually I made it to Barcelona on Wednesday.  Unfortunately my luggage did not make it to Barcelona. I feel like a broken record because this is happened to me before. Back in 2013 I spent a very long week in Zürich and Brussels with absolutely no luggage. Our luggage finally arrived in Brussels on the day we were about to leave. 
When I landed in Barcelona and realized I had no luggage I quickly bought an entire outfit. The total cost was  31€.  I doubt that outfit will make it through more than one spin cycle in the washing machine but the shoes I bought are so cute! 

My hotel has been very kind also. They took all of my dirty clothes and washed them for me. And this is what they brought to my room to make me feel a little better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...