Friday, June 19, 2015

Barcelona #5

Today we left Barcrlona. On the way to Alicante we stopped for breakfast at a McDonald's. This is really against the rules. We usually don't eat out fast food while in Europe. They just have so much more to offer.
Something I ate during that meal really made me sick. I had a black coffee and an egg mc muffin. I've been sick since noon  Bob also forgot his passport in Barcelona. They are sending the passport fed ex and I am feeling a little better. Our hotel in Alicante is beautiful and it's a good thing because that is all we have seen in Alicante! On the way here we stopped in Valencia. It was gorgeous with orange trees everywhere. We visited the church of the Holy Grail. I just have one really bad picture but I will get some of Bob's to post tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...