Saturday, April 11, 2020

An Easter Tradition


We made Easter cookies at the beginning of the week. These are a staple for the Easter holiday. My grandma’s recipe calls for 8 eggs. If we make the entire recipe, the cooked cookies fill up my 8 ft kitchen island. I made half of the recipe and still had enough to eat all week and share some with others.

I saw this decoration idea in a magazine and recreated it. Why do the magazine pictures look so perfect?  I’ll just assume they taste horrible because mine look bad and taste great!
In hindsight, I probably should have made the full recipe because all we have left of the batch is this lonely carrot shaped cookie. Too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...