Monday, April 13, 2020

Masked bandits

When we go out we wear masks. At the beginning of the Corona Quarantine we weren’t as careful. Now we are all doing our part because I want this thing to be over and I’m tired of not being able to socialize, work and travel. My friends are making masks, we had some old masks leftover from remodeling projects and the girls have masks from their ceramics course at college. Our favorites are the Purdue masks my mom made for us. 





As a side note, my hair is really long! I need a haircut and these pictures really highlight that fact. If we are in this social distancing thing for too much longer you might really see what my original hair color really is. Even I don’t remember my true hair color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...