Tuesday, April 21, 2020

McD’s


I’m a big fan of McDonald’s. BIG FAN. I don’t get tired of it and their soda tastes better than any other drive thru. Maybe it’s the ice? Whatever the reason, I go there often. My friends and I walk together 3 times per week. (Not during Quarantine Lockdown) We gather at McDonald’s after walking, have a drink and finish our conversations. Sometimes we have all 12 of us but other times there are 3 of us.  Tomorrow my friends and I are getting together. We miss each other!  We won’t walk in our pack around the neighborhood nor will we go to McDonald’s. Instead we are bringing lawn chairs and setting up, 6 ft apart, in a friend’s backyard. Maybe I’ll bring a McDonald’s soda to sip while we all chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...