Saturday, April 25, 2020

Yesterday morning Bob and I went for an early drive. We needed gas, we wanted to see our house without trees from a different angle and we were also bored. We shop mostly at Kroger and earn fuel points so we headed there to fill up. Gas was just $1.09 per gallon and I had a $1 off of every gallon to that made our gas just 9 cents!!!!!

All of these hosta were in our front yard. I had so many all around the house. All day long friends, neighbors and strangers came by to get the free plants. They are almost too heavy to lift. Most people cut them up to take them away but some actually lifted them whole. One big hosta can easily be cut down to make 6 smaller ones. Eventually they will get this big no matter how small they start. It makes me happy to know all those plants will be spread all over our neighborhood and they all got their start from 3 plants at my first home 32 years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...