Sunday, April 26, 2020



The tree outside my kitchen window is superb. I planted it 10 years ago when we added the addition onto our house. (Ok it’s not really an addition but we just enclosed our screen porch. ) from the outside the tree is gorgeous. People walk by and stop to admire its beauty in the spring when it’s in full bloom. Little do they know it’s true purpose was to hide a slight difference in brick color between the old and new parts of the house. From the inside of the house I can see the tree outside the window above my kitchen sink. We have a sitting area where the longer windows are and I have a great view of the entire tree and the very busy bird feeder. For an entire month we get to enjoy this great tree. There is another tree just like it planted at the exact same time in the backyard but it isn’t quite as majestic. 



Look carefully and you can see all the bees the tree attracts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...