Sunday, April 5, 2020

I am back...again.

I think about blogging all the time but I never get around to blogging.  When I lived in Belgium I had a laptop.  I was on it all the time.  I took pictures with a real camera and loaded them onto my laptop.  Blogging was easy because the pictures I wanted to upload were right on my computer.  Now I don't even have a laptop anymore.  I have a phone and an iPad.  Blogging on my phone is ridiculously hard, loading pictures is impossible and typing on the tiny phone keyboard is only good for texting.  Now that we are home for Coronavirus Lock-down, I have plenty of time to sit at Bob's computer and write about all the boring things we are doing.  Getting the pictures from my phone onto the computer is a hassle but I have plenty of time to work with it.

We have a group of 5 hanging out in the house to stay healthy.  We eat, we craft, we eat, we take walks, we eat, we put puzzles together...you get the idea.  I think that is what everyone is doing.

Today I am just going to share one of the great meals we have had.
 This meal was Asian inspired.  We had Asian salad which is just chopped cabbage and lots of sesame dressing.  We eat this all the time.  It comes in a bag with everything you need to make it great.
Stir fry shrimp with rice noodles was the main dish. It was so good!  Unfortunately I don’t really have a recipe so we will never make it the same way again.
Homemade egg rolls were a true star of the meal. They were crispy on the outside and stuffed with cabbage and pork. Bob made these and he did a great job!


I’ll try to post everyday until things get back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...